This Is It!
VOTE MARK SCHAUER
for GOVERNOR of MICHIGAN
LAST MINUTE NEGATIVE CAMPAIGN BY GOP
When you are driving to your voting place, please take note of "all the small businesses" on route. Look around at what you See and Know about your own town or city.
- The Snyder campaign has been touting Mark Schauer as irresponsible in voting to improve gasoline taxes. The raise in gasoline taxes was introduced by then Governor Engler as part of an emergency budget measure. That slick Republican Governor acted out of desperation to shore up a budget after blowing our "$1 Billion Rainy Day Fund." When presented with dire consequences most felt compelled to follow Engler's lead.
- Recent television campaign adds portray Mark Scahuer has no plan to put Michigan back on it's feet. He has stated his goal is to restore "The Middle Class" to Michigan.
- Schauer may lack some of the specifics. However, he is exercising tactful restraint prior to making sweeping promises. Mark Schauer must first be elected as Governor and weigh all options. He will investigate the outrageous pay raises, contracts given to relatives and all that the Governor has kept away from public knowledge.
- Governor Snyder raised revenue to balance the budget by taxing retirement benefits of those remaining workers who have a pension! Schauer will reverse the injustice of this tax burden.
- The Governor brags how the taxation of Michigan Retirees would allow him to eliminate what he defined as a "double tax" on small business. He predicted how small business would expand and create those highly-prized minimum wage jobs. It is large corporations outside of Michigan that reaped the rewards.
What you will recognize that many strip malls are empty of the individual business owner. At the same time new construction for similar strip malls and office space is ever expanding! Why? This new construction is lead by huge corporate interests that may be taking a page from Enron or an end run game!
If there are small individual business owners who can attest how the Snyder tax cuts have helped them, why doesn't the GOP bring them forward?
A responsible financial planner will advise YOU to put your money into "products and services" you see, know and use. These are the most solid leads for your financial growth because you have a fairly solid base of knowledge on how they operate.
Governor Snyder had a plan for our budget, but he kept it on the back burner until he was entrenched in Lansing with his cohorts. He began making changes slowly and without transparency to favor the rich and dismantle the middle class and the Unions that have been there to protect.
AS YOU DRIVE TO THE POLLS ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 4TH, LOOK AT WHAT YOU KNOW TO BE THE TRUTH! LOOK ABOUT YOU AT SMALL BUSINESS FAILURE AND THE LOSS OF JOBS!
LOOK ABOUT YOU AND SEE A BEAUTIFUL PENINSULA THAT IS FADING!
Last week I drove through this office complex completed at least "5 Years Ago" remains nowhere near full occupancy. A similar facility about three miles south, once thriving over ten years in vacant and posted for sale or lease. That has bee at least three years. Snyder's plan was to create new small business and fill these new facilities. The photos below reveal a much different truth. At this location space for at least 12 new enterprises tell the story.
|One Vehicle Parked in Front of Two Vacant Offices|
YOU HAVE BUT ONE RESPONSIBLE CHOICE.
VOTE FOR MARK SCHAUER.